Terms and Conditions
To protect your privacy, we ask you to pick a username that does not give away any of your contact details (such as website, your e-mail address, or postal address or phone number). Also, please do not choose a username that is offensive in any way or contains swear words.
By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you confirm the following:
I confirm that the information contained in any documentation, and/or revealed in any discussions or communications within the online research portal constitutes confidential information.
By entering this online research portal, I agree not to post or submit any item or any links to content that:
1. Is defamatory or discloses any information that I have no legal right to disclose, or is otherwise illegal;
2. Is (or contains anything which is) vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane, threatening or insulting;
3. Intends to impersonate another person or entity;
4. Contains any form of advertising, promotional materials or any form of commercial activity;
5. Contains any or links to any virus, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses”, key loggers or any other malicious code or material that could cause harm to the computer, data or financial security of any third party;
6. Contains any or links to any intentionally false or misleading statements or any statement seeking to unfairly manipulate others;
7. Is an attempt to collect or store data about other members;
8. Is protected by any form of intellectual property whether registered or unregistered or any contractual, statutory and equitable obligations of confidence; or
9. Is or may amount to collusion or activities of a suspicious or criminal nature.
I agree not to submit “spam”. I understand that repeated messages or unsolicited advertising will not be tolerated.
I agree to be considerate and tolerant of other members’ opinions, cultures and backgrounds.
Any item that breaks the above terms and conditions will be removed.
By using this online research portal you agree to be bound by the above rules. Anyone found to be in breach of any of the above rules faces removal from the site.
Users of this portal should be aware that passwords are for their own personal use. Passwords must not be shared or disclosed to any third party. Lewers Research will never ask for your password. It will be a breach of this policy for any user to misuse their or other users’ passwords. If you breach this policy, you will be removed from the portal.
If you have any further questions about taking part in the research portal, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.